Intern for MC Academy for International Legal Studies in BelgiumInternships 02.07.2018
MC Academy is looking for interns who are passionate about comparative international legal studies. Good critical thinking, restless curiosity and team-spirit are essential.
The intern will be requested to undertake tasks in connection with the ongoing projects of MC Academy. Tasks may include:
- Research projects related to the knowledge clusters;
- Assisting with the organisation of events related to these knowledge clusters
- Student or recent graduate with a background in one of MC Academy’s knowledge cluster;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch is an asset.
The internship is not remunerated and has a duration of minimum 2-3 months. Please note that the internship can be undertaken to complete compulsory university requirements.
If interested, please send your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter focusing on the experience relevant to the internship to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Reminder: EU University interns may benefit from the ERASMUS+ scholarship when applicable.