Internship at Yalta European Strategy, Kiev, UkraineInternships 07.03.2018
Internship at Yalta European Strategy, Kiev, Ukraine
Yalta European Strategy (Ukraine) is looking for interns to assist in the organization of the 15th YES Annual Meeting from May to October 2018.
- an opportunity to gain experience in international environment assisting in the organization of YES AM in September 2018;
- an opportunity to work directly with the most interesting speakers and participants of YES from politics, business and NGOs;
- letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship.
Tasks of interns:
- administrative support of the event (working with documents, invitations, data bases of invitees);
- communication with participants and speakers (e-mail communication and follow-up calls);
- organizational support of the event and direct work with the speakers during YES Annual Meeting on 13-15 September, 2018.
- fluency in English is a must;
- experience in organizing huge events would be an advantage;
- ability to work in a team and meet tight deadlines.
Terms and conditions:
- Internship period is May – October 2018
- Full time
- Work in the office in Kiev city center
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV and motivation letter in English to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2018.
More information about YES can be found at https://yes-ukraine.org/en/about.