Vacancy for Communication Trainee in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 14.05.2018
The European Cyber Security Organisation (ESCO) – is a fully self-financed non-for-profit organisation under the Belgian law, established in June 2016.
ECSO represents the contractual counterpart to the European Commission for the implementation of the European Cyber Security Contractual Public-Private Partnership (cPPP). ECSO members include a wide variety of stakeholders such as large companies, SMEs and Start-ups, research centres, universities, clusters and associations, users and operators as well as local, regional and national administrations, ECSO members originate from EU Member States, countries part of the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and H2020 associated countries.
ECSO offers a challenging and interesting full-time position with real development opportunities.
- Starting Date: June
- CV + Cover Letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ref: Communication Trainee
- Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted
- Deadline for submitting your application: May 25, 2018
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time (m/f) Communication Trainee for an exciting position in a international environment.
Under the supervision of the ECSO Secretary General and Communication Task Force the trainee will report to and support the work of the Head of Communications and Advisor to the Secretary General.
Some of the task your will be assigned include:
- Edit and update the current website
- Support the management of ECSO social media accounts
- Support administrative tasks
- Draft press releases, minutes of meetings, background briefings
- Layout/design of documents
- Monitoring of EU legislation related to cybersecurity, press and events across the EU
- Support the creation of videos and other promotional material
- Identify stakeholders and potential dissemination partners
- Support the organisation of workshops, meetings and conferences
The successful candidate:
- Have excellent English verbal and written skills, other European languages (especially German) are an advantage
- Is a fast learner and has good analytical skills
- Has excellent communication and relations skills
- Has a good knowledge of MS Office tools, knowledge of editing and maintaining a CRM database would be an advantage.
- Is creative, flexible and self-starter
- Is organised, with the ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments and an eye for detail, efficient and motivated to work within a small team.
- Has an interest for European cybersecurity policy and industry related challenges.