Vacancy for Intern (Market Access) in United KingdomInternships 14.05.2018
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
We are recruiting an intern looking to develop their skills in the field of telecommunications and technology law and policy for a six-month full-time internship. The position is perfect for a recent law graduate or student studying for a master’s degree with a general interest in information and communication technologies (ICT) and world affairs.
The internship will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to research and analyse information on market access, regulatory compliance and other telecommunication requirements in jurisdictions around the world.
The intern will join a fast-growing market access team who provide tailored support for companies, non-governmental organisations, and governments, focusing on the ICT sector.
- Gathering and analysing information on telecommunication laws and regulations in jurisdictions around the world
- Liaising with national regulatory authorities to shape policy decisions
- Preparing reports for clients on market access and other requirements
- Reviewing and updating Internet-based database
- Market research on new technologies and telecoms services and highlighting developments
Desired skills and experience
- Graduate degree in law
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to condense, structure and summarise information into clear and concise elements
- Ability to report back to line manger about findings
- Interest in world affairs or government policy
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word and Excel in particular)
- Background in technology or ICT
- Broad understanding of politics and market trends in ICT
- Fluency in a second language (preferably in French, Mandarin or Spanish)
Salary: Pay will be £274.05 per week for a 35-hour week.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit the following to email@example.com – please use Market Access Intern as the subject title of your email:
- A letter of application (no more than 500 words)
- A short resume, outlining relevant skills and experience