Vacancy for Training Organiser Intern in Budapest, HungaryInternships 08.10.2018
Europa Media, part of EMG Group, is seeking an open-minded, responsible, flexible and goal oriented intern to join our exciting and fast-growing team. We are looking for an Event Organiser Intern who will help us organise events in connection with our training courses across Europe and arrange meetings and conferences within the framework of our EU funded projects.
What will your challenges be?
- Searching for venues suitable for training courses and project events all around Europe, negotiating the price, and providing support on contractual issues;
- Producing detailed proposals for events to the Management of the company and the Project Managers of the EU projects (for example timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Communicating with the event managers of the selected venues about meeting rooms, catering, and other technical requirements;
- Working closely with the Training team of the company in preparing the training materials;
- Providing support to the Training Coordinator in invoicing and keeping track of expenses;
- Communicating with the training participants about any special needs and helping if problems occur with booking;
- Providing support in the implementation of the events on the spot, as required.
Profile of the candidate:
- Good understanding of and/or direct experience in event organising
- Strong interest in hotel/catering management
- Well organized, with an ability to multitask
- Proactive and responsive with an ability to quickly understand complex tasks and situations
- Good at hitting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What is in it for you?
- Great learning opportunities
- Young, dynamic, international working environment
This internship is a full-time position, located in Graphisoft Park in Budapest, Hungary.
The duration of the internship is 6 months with the possibility to turn into a permanent position.
Our internship offers students the opportunity to work in an exciting field and in the dynamic environment of EU affairs and projects. Interns receive compensation for their work.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com by end October 2018, mentioning your last name and vacancy reference in the subject line.