Vacancy for IT intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 11.04.2019
Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS LLC is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The company now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill IT intern position.
The duties will include:
- To provide the company's computer, tablet, printer, scanner and other equipment
- Control of the external and internal telephony systems owned by the company (mini-ATS). Provide access to international communication and internet access and control output when needed
- LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi networks and troubleshooting
- Providing newly opened workplaces and newly recruited staff with computer equipment, printers and scanners as needed
- Ensure the availability of new equipment, network access, telephone and internet access
- Ensure the regular operation of the pogroms on employees and the timely extension of the software required by the license
- Proficient with MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Azeri, Russian and English
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience is not required.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position ‘’IT intern” in the subject title.