Internship in the AHK Business Services Department in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 20.08.2019
Internship in the AHK Business Services Department
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (www.ahk-baku.de) is searching for an intern for the Business Services Department for a period of 6 months.
About AHK Azerbaijan:
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services, the AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their market entry and further operations in Azerbaijan.
Fields of activity:
- Support of the team in the Business Services Department
- Participation in research, market studies and business partner searches
- Preparation of delegation trips, social events for AHK members as well as other events and projects
- Translation (German if available; Azerbaijani, English)
- Performing general tasks in daily AHK services
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics
- Very good knowledge in the field of economics and politics
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English languages
- German language skills desirable
- Independent working behaviour, analytical understanding
- Good communication and team skills Secure use of MS Office
- Insights into the dynamic economic relations between Germany and Azerbaijan
- Involvement in varied activities and implementation of smaller (sub-) projects A professional, young, open-minded team working and an international working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application in English language with the subject “Intern of the AHK Azerbaijan” including cover letter and CV via email@example.com by August 28, 2019. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.