IEMed's practical training grants programme for the year 2020Internships 02.12.2019
Eight grants addressed to young candidates with higher degrees for practical training in the following fields of action:
- Euro-Mediterranean policies and EuroMeSCo
- Resources, Euromed survey and yearbook
- Arab and Mediterranean world
- Mediterranean Regional Policies and Human Development
- Culture and civil society
- Corporate website, social networks and communications
- Institutional support and Euro-Mediterranean relations
► Annual Amount: 10.800 €
► Rules for the awarding of the grants
► Mandatory documents:
- A recent passport-size photograph with the forename and surname written on the back.
- Certified Photocopy of the Identity Card or passport.
- A document containing no less than two pages and no more than five pages in which the candidate explains the professional reasons, based on his/her knowledge, skills and interests, why he/she is applying for a training grant. If this document is not provided within the period allowed, the application shall be excluded from the call.
- A CV, enclosing with it all supporting documents that, in the applicant’s opinion, are appropriate. The supporting documents may be required a posteriori.
- Original or certified photocopy of the university degree or equivalent document of the academic record provided by the centre or institution where the candidate has studied.
- Certificate of the academic record or a copy of the academic record validated by the corresponding university, indicating, in both cases, the average weighted grade.
- Original or certified photocopy of the certificates indicating the candidate’s proficiency in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
- A letter of reference, dated no earlier than one year prior to the application, supporting the candidate’s suitability for obtaining one of the training grants included in this call.
- Statement of not having been dismissed from the service of any of the public administrations
- Statement of not having received another grant of similar characteristics
Deadline to submit applications (by post): Friday 13 December 2019
In person at the IEMed: Friday 13 December 2019 (2.30 pm)
See more: https://iemed.org/internships