Vacancy for Hotel Spa Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 07.01.2019
“Dinamo Hotel Baku” is announcing Internship at SPA Department.
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1000, Baku, Azerbaijan
Whether you are starting a career in hospitality, there is an opportunity for you in Dinamo Hotel.
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
General purpose: Provide unique, memorable and professional service to Guests reflecting our brands image. To oversee spa treatment and services operations and recommend and implement strategies to achieve performance targets.
- Check-in/out Guests in accordance with established standards.
- Know your role in case of emergency.
- Handle all Guest Reservations.
- Handle all cashiering duties and financial updating.
- Advise Guests on treatment menu/packages.
- Provide Client Consultations.
- Ensure smooth working handover between Guest and Therapist/Instructor.
- Report all incidents, lost & found and read the logbook.
- Control locker keys.
- Ensure Guests using the appropriate attire at all times.
- Implement opening and closing duties in accordance with standards.
- Provide service in accordance with established standards.
- High school graduate
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications and Excel.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Business English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages
- Handling guest complaints at highest service levels
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team
- Flexible working hours
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com
until 31 January, 2019.Please indicate the name of the position “İnternship in SPA” you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.