Vacancy for EU Projects Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 08.01.2019
Paragon Europe is an EU affairs, advisory company with head offices in Malta and a branch in Brussels.
Our main areas of expertise are sustainable development, tourism, social inclusion, education and training.
In Malta, Paragon coordinates nationally Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER. Paragon works in partnership with advisory firms, research and technology organisations, regional and local authorities and non-profit organisations, bringing in its expertise in implementing business and financial plans, communication campaigns, stakeholder engagement and outreach activities, feasibility and pre-deployment studies, climate impact assessments, socio-economic impact evaluations and pilot facilities to demonstrate the innovation potential of new solutions.
Paragon Europe is looking for an EU Project Intern to join our EU Office in Brussels ideally for 5 or 6 months starting at the end of February.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled or achieved a University Degree in any related area of study
- Knowledge of European direct funding programmes such as H2020 and calls for tenders
- Interest in business development and public relations is an advantage
- Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset
- Very well organised, with attention to detail
- Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly
- Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities
- Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills
- Monitor calls for proposals from the European Institutions
- Search for partners in order to work together on EU funded projects such as Horizon2020, Erasmus+, and more
- Desk research
- Attend conferences on various topics (environment, sustainable development, ICT-information and communication technologies, innovation and entrepreneurship, cultural heritage, and tourism)
Note that this is an unpaid internship and it is highly recommended to have a mobility grant agreement from a sending organisation such as University, Region or Chamber of Commerce.
Interested candidate can send motivation letter and an updated CV at email@example.com, indicating as object of the e-mail “EU Project Intern”.