Call for Applications: Vodafone Portugal Youth Summer Internship 2020Internships 07.04.2020
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Applications call for 2020 Vodafone Portugal Youth Summer Internship. It is three months paid summer internship for students enrolled in Baccelurate or Masters courses.
Areas of Internship
- Technology: Vodafone is looking for curious, innovative and driven individuals who are ready to dive straight in and become leaders and experts in the tech field.
- Corporate Functions: With Vodafone, the intern will have the possibility to create an impact in one area of support to our business, where we are full of talented people specializing in topics such as Finance, HR, Risk & Compliance, and External Affairs.
- Marketing & Commercial: Lead the campaigns and targeting strategies. Give a new life to our communications portfolio to support large and small customers who thrive in the digital world.
- Digital: Develop exciting creative content, working alongside the designers, and ensure that the visuals are aligned with the tone.
- Data Analytics & Automation: Work with sophisticated technologies and transform unstructured data into something incredible.
In addition to attractive remuneration, participants will receive the following benefits from Vodafone Portugal Youth Summer Internship 2020
- Working for a global technology organization.
- Accountability from day one and the opportunity to be involved in work which builds our digital future.
- Being part of a community of Interns.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Highly skilled professional assigned as Tutor.
- Undergraduate or Master Students.
- Able to accept challenges.
- Critical thinking, initiative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with different people.
- Large capacity for innovation and learning.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or English (oral and written).
For more information website