Marketing Summer Paid Internship 2020 at Thomson ReutersInternships 29.03.2020
The Marketing Intern will support the development and execution of multiple marketing projects aligned with the overall enterprise-wide objectives for Thomson Reuters. Internship placement will be in a specific business unit that is focused on segment marketing efforts for tax and accounting firms.
Your primary role will include assisting with marketing-related activities that impact our ability to develop accurate and impactful customer messaging, identify market white space opportunities, promote tax and accounting products and solutions, and deliver exceptional products to our customers
- Candidates will get the opportunity to work with Reuters which will have a great impact in their careers
- Successful candidates will be remunerated in the currency of the bureau in which they are placed, in line with global Thomson Reuters policies
- Reasonable accommodations are made for qualified individuals with disabilities
- This internship opportunity will enhance your knowledge and real-world insight into marketing and message development tactics.
- Current junior or senior in an accredited university; currently enrolled in Marketing Bachelor’s degree program
- Strong GPA required (3.0 or above)
- Previous marketing or communications experience a plus
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite products
For more information website