Vacancy for Logistics intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 31.03.2020
AMAZONIA BIO IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR LOGISTIC SUPPORT
A young, dynamic and multicultural growing start-up company
Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of
high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is improving the lives of organic
family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives
(such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
In order to assist its logistic department in Brussels (Evere), Amazonia Bio is looking for an intern.
As intern, you will be mainly assisting the logistic team in the following tasks:
- Preparing cargos (a strong, dynamic, autonomous and results driven person is needed)
- Closing freight deals with partners
- Ensure good communication and collaboration with warehouses
- Prepare and send the cargos and samples for clients
- Tracking of the cargo and samples
- Solve issues related to cargo transportation
- Insure the logistics for business events
- Fill in quality forms and statements
- Internship with a formal internship convention.
- Student in Marketing, finance, Logistics, Business management, Development cooperation or other.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages are advantages
- German, Polish, Italian, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation
- Duration: minimum 1 month
HOW TO APPLY
Internship vacancy available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with
the reference “INTERN LOG + Name” to firstname.lastname@example.org.