Vacancy for Finance Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 18.03.2021
Job Type: Fixed Term
Contractual Legal Entity: BATUKE Azerbaizan (AZ11)
JOB TITLE: Finance Internship
SUB FUNCTION: Finance – Accounting Services
CITY & COUNTRY: Baku/Azerbaijan
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
To facilitate smooth operation of corporate finance function by effective stakeholder management, timely and robust reporting and enhancement of finance discipline within the organization.
Corporate Finance Manager
Number of Direct Reports
Internal - All functions in Azerbaijan and Georgia
External – Area Corporate Finance Team
- Facilitate half yearly and year end statutory reporting
- Preparation of month end overhead reports, analysis and distribution to budget holder for follow up
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasts based on circle plan meeting outcomes
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget/plan/forecasts on quarterly and annual bases. Provide accurate and timely information. Timely and accurate reporting in BPC / HFM
- Follow up on commentaries / ad hoc requests from Area and Regional corporate finance teams
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in Finance or related area
- Strong analytical skills. Attention on details is critical
- Solid time management and able to prioritize effectively
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels ranging from operational teams and up to senior stakeholders
- Excel advanced level, Microsoft Power Point advanced level
- Fluency in English
- Prior SAP experience being a considerable asset
- Relevant working experience within the FMCG industry
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.