Vacancy for LEX Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 18.03.2021
Function: Legal & External Affairs
Job Type: Fixed Term
Contractual Legal Entity: BATUKE Azerbaizan (AZ11)
JOB TITLE: LEX Internship
EXTERNAL JOB TITLE: LEX Internship
FUNCTION: Legal & External Affairs
SUB FUNCTION: Legal & External Affairs – Commercial Legal
CITY & COUNTRY: Baku, Azerbaijan
Number of Direct Reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to optimally learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Research of legislation and timely provision of made observations to the management
- Review of contracts and its related integral parts from the perspective of implementation efficiency and Company’s judicial safety
- Assist on legal activity of the Company, based on internal procedures, corporate guidelines and external regulations.
- Ensure implementation of LEX policies and procedures withing the organisation
- Ability to communicate with governmental structures and organisations in order to obtain necessary information related to the Company’s activity
- Increasing the level of legal understanding of the Company’s employees by interaction with latter, in order to provide for efficient and safe business activity
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Corporate knowledge background is an advantage
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, Azeri (Russian is an advantage)
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University Degree in Law
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.