Vacancy for PRRP Brand Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 18.03.2021
Job Type: Fixed Term
Contractual Legal Entity: BATUKE Azerbaizan (AZ11)
JOB TITLE: PRRP Brand Internship
SUB FUNCTION: Marketing – Brand Marketing (New categories)
CITY & COUNTRY: Baku, Azerbaijan
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
- To actively contribute to the development and the implementation of marketing plans, that will ensure profitable management of the PRRP (Potentially Reduced Risk Products) brand’s business both short and long terms
- To represent the Brand in the Brand Executive’s absence.
PRRP Brand Manager
Number of Direct Reports
- Actively assist the team in execution of activities in line with internal requirement
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure spend does not exceed that authorised within the brand plan
- Ensure cost estimates, invoices and attachments flow through the system and are properly tracked
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and ensure timely delivery of goods & services as well timely payments
- Actively monitor agency to ensure the quality of activities and that they are to cost and to agreed timescales
- Support all brand activity in line with brand strategy and corporate guidelines - planning, execution, and evaluation activities
- Handle communication between Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, CORA/Legal, Procurement, Finance to ensure the cycle plan is effectively executed
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Marketing background is an advantage
- Previous experience with budget management & coordination is an advantage
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Strong numerical skills and experience with data processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, Azeri (Russian is an advantage)
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University degree
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.