Ecolab is seeking undergraduate students to join our Summer 2023 Marketing Undergrad Internship Program! During your 10 weeks with us, you will work on a meaningful project that has real business impact, gain professional and technical skills, grow your professional network, and experience Ecolab’s culture through thoughtful programming and mentorship.
What’s In It For You
- 10-week paid summer Marketing Internship for you to grow both professionally and personally
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to meaningful projects that have genuine business impact
- Grow your professional network through one-on-one meetings with Ecolab leaders, professional development workshops, and peer get togethers
- Finish your internship with a realistic job preview of what a “day in the life” of an Ecolab associate looks like
- Be considered for a full-time job offer (to start upon graduation) onto Ecolab’s Marketing Team as a Marketing Associate at the end of a successful internship with us. Our Marketing Associates get training and touchpoints designed to hone long-term potential to serve as functional leaders and general managers at Ecolab. Their professional development is also supported by Marketing Momentum which provides high-impact, high-visibility projects that truly make a difference. It’s more than a program; it’s a vehicle for career growth, merging career aspirations with the desire to make a positive impact on the world. It is a roadmap for advancement blending hands-on, experiential learning, coaching and leader-led training.
What You Will Do
- Own a project within an operating division or corporate marketing group and hone your technical, communication, and team building skills
- Partner with your manager, team, and stakeholders to research, review, and propose project solutions to your project’s objective
- Formally present your project overview, findings, and recommendations to Ecolab Marketing Leaders and Marketing Associates at the end of the summer
- Participate in thoughtful summer programming that will provide you professional development and exposure to our company culture through networking events, Leader Talks, and social get togethers.
- The Undergrad Marketing Internship Program will be located in one of our Corporate Office locations listed below. Internship placements are determined after an offer is accepted with input from our incoming interns:
- St. Paul, MN (Ecolab’s Global Headquarters)
- Eagan, MN
- Naperville, IL
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, General or Business Management, Entrepreneurship, or related
- Junior status with graduation dates in Dec 2023 or May/June 2024
- Must be authorized to work in the US without any sponsorship, now and anytime in the future
- Proven leadership and influencing capabilities with the ability to drive self, influence others and provide recommendations to senior leadership
- Project management skills with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated results-oriented capabilities
- Proven agility to manage competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse, cross-functional teams and environment
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.