Vacancy for Rig Superintendent in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 09.08.2014
Job Title: Rig Superintendent
A vacancy has arisen for a Rotational Rig Superintendent as part of the Offshore Business Unit, working a 28-day on, 28-day off rotation. Reporting to the Rig Manager, the Rig Superintendent is responsible for the efficient and timely completion of all drilling and well intervention activities and for the health and safety of all personnel working within their control.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 10 years' Oil Field experience; Cyber Rig Experience is essential;
• Experience in supervision of drilling rig and equipment, supervision of personnel.
• Valid IWCF Well Control Supervisor's Level;
• Systems and processes knowledge;
• People and quality management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
• Excellent Communication Skills;
• Ability to coach and mentor others;
• Time Management skills;
• Should be effective communicator and able to demonstrate effective coaching and mentoring skills in order to share their knowledge, experience and facilitate learning amongst the crews.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: Baku.firstname.lastname@example.org