Vacancy for Trade Marketing Executive in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 19.12.2014
Trade Marketing Executive
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing,
• Excellent knowledge of trade marketing, branding and communications in a product-centric environment, ideally in an multinational environment,
• Broad knowledge on FMCG sales systems,
• Ability to understand and interpret sales and marketing plans,
• Exhibits good negotiation and presentation skills,
• Strong customer relationship experience, working in close partnership with agents, internal functions and suppliers,
• Enthusiastic and motivated to create new ideas,
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English,
• Advanced in MS Office applications,
• Having a Driver`s license
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Formulates the customer experience journey, plans and executes the executes retail transformation and ensures its proper implementation from beginning to the end accordingly,
• Coordinates the common activities between sales and marketing departments,
• Develops, prepares and organizes the retailer promotions and campaigns for Sales team to secure the turnover targets,
• Makes a segmentation of sales points and develops segment management approach with Sales team,
• Provides directions about the development of new sales channels,
• Makes regular field visits in order to track the efficiency of the running programmes and plans the future retailer programmes.
• Follows up merchandiser team’s business outcomes to ensure that trade marketing standards are properly applied to all dealers
o To define and control weekly route of merchandiser team
o To control the visual appearance of the dealers via dealer visit / dealer photos
o To control the operation process of merchandiser team
o To keep & evaluate scorecard of merchandiser team
o To train merchandiser team about trade marketing standards
• Controls POP stock, defines the needs and follows up whole POP process from production to delivery in coordination with procurement and logistics department.
• Controls and manages POP & dealers’ inventory budget.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE” in the subject of the letter.