Project Assistant at German International Cooperation ( Baku office )Jobs 13.01.2014
GIZ Project: Support to civil service training capacities with a focus on EU affairs
Job title: Project Assistant
Employer: German International Cooperation
Duty Station: Baku
Deadline: 24 January 2014
On behalf of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) the GIZ project “Support to civil service training capacities with a focus on EU affairs” seeks to strengthen the capacities of the Civil Service Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan (CSC) with regard to management and coordination of civil servants training and professional development function across state bodies and leading the development and implementation of training strategy and training policies.
The action’s two specific objectives are (i) to support the development of the national civil service training strategy and its implementation (monitoring and evaluation mechanisms and training of the HRM/HRD staff of state bodies) and (ii) to strengthen the capacities of the Civil Service Commission to deliver regular training through providing support to the development of standard training modules for priority crosscutting areas supporting the adaptation of state bodies to the European standards.
The project will on an everyday basis closely coordinate all its activities with the CSC as well as with UNDP who is implementing a related project with the CSC.
The project assistant is responsible for
- All secretarial works and office management of the project
- Management of all incoming communication (phone, post, fax)
- Monitoring availability of office supplies/inventory and keeping inventory record
- Translation of internal and external documentation,
- Preparation of information materials for the team leader and/or meetings
2. Financial management tasks
- Supervision and coordination of the provision of all administrative and financial support required to the project
- Management of projects accounting and financial system /Cash book and CostControl
- Management of the financial administration, such as money withdrawal, bank transfer, recording of cash book, receipts preparation and registration
- Support of monthly budget planning and of expenditures
3. Providing support to the program activities
- Support of contract management
- Support of event management and other project activities as requested
Required Entry Qualifications and Competencies
Interested candidates can send their application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only applications consisting of CV and Motivation Letter in English language will be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Quality Education in English on the Turkish Mediterranean !
Yasar University offers an exciting opportunity for international students who are looking for a fulfilling academic experience.