Vacancy for Marketing Executive in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 09.02.2015
TRUMP® INTERNATIONAL HOTEL & TOWER BAKU is the next generation of luxury hospitality with its incredible location, spectacular views of the city and Caspian Sea, advanced design elements and superior amenities. The 33-floor landmark is located on Hasan Aliyev Street in the Nasimi District of Baku, Azerbaijan, and feature 190 ultra-luxury hotel guestrooms.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of leading global luxury hospitality brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads creation and implementation of marketing plans to achieve business objectives of profit & sales.
- Develop and execute advertising programs and external marketing.
- Identify and manage local partnership opportunities, producing branded collateral, work with PR Director to raise the profile of Trump International Hotel and Tower Baku.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Updates content on TPIs, brand.com & other web sites featuring Trump International Hotel & Tower Baku as well as Trump Hotel Collection.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Prepares electronic brand marketing collateral.
- Coordinates printing of collateral.
- Coordinate photo shoots and hotel tours.
- Supervise events and community relations, promotions and local advertising.
- Together with DOSM and Director of PR prepare marketing strategy and write action plans to attain specific objectives.
- Align brand and portfolio strategies to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for leading cross functional team for marketing plan execution, new product line extensions, manage budgets, and monitor financial results.
- Regularly update Sales & Marketing Department on marketing activities and sales support materials.
- Answer and fulfill inquiries from websites such as Tripadvisor.com.
- University education in Marketing, Business or Commerce.
- 2 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Brand Management with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in organizing, planning and executing large scale projects from conception through to implementation, and the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced computer user.
- Communicative skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical, structured thinking with creativity and a “can do” attitude
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in current online marketing concepts (Email marketing, social media).
- Experience in the interaction with internal & external customers is critical to success.
- Ability to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously and meet required deadlines.
- Prompt follow-up and follow-thru with all customers (internal and external) is very important.
- Experience in working independently, a loyal team player, and dedicated to achieving the goals of the entire team.