Junior Technical Sales Specialist (Graduate Program) in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 13.12.2016
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT, Marketing, Sales, Consulting, Finance etc. where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
We look for graduates without or with minimal work experience In role of Junior Client Technical Specialist to assist IBM Technical Sales Specialists in pre-sales activities.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
- Installation and support of IBM POWER Systems in Demo/Loan pool.
- Installation and support of IBM Storage systems
- Installation and tuning of Operating Systems (AIX, Linux, i OS), Applications on IBM Demo/Loan and IIC Servers.
- Develop and participate in demonstrations of IBM POWER systems technologies for Clients and Business Partners.
- Work with Power and Storage CTS team, developing and configuring solutions based on IBM Power Systems and Storage..
- Have good communications skills, act as a technical consultant to our customers, business partners and IBM Sales team delivering information on IBM POWER and Storage Products, Technologies and Solutions.
- University Diploma (graduated not later than last year)
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Skills and interests in computers area including: computers Hardware, Linux, UNIX, Windows, MS Office applications, Storage.
Join us and become part of something special:
- Local community and camaraderie
- Learn from smart people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path
- Mentorship and one-on-one attention
Note: Candidates can apply via our career portal , but the direct link sometimes works wrong, so it's really important to mark the job id (74869BR) in the vacancy that candidates will be able to identify it.