Vacancy for Financial Analyst in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.11.2016
An international company, operating in Energy & Marine industries, is looking for Financial Analyst for its Azerbaijan operations.
Position: Financial Analyst
Job description Performs activities associated with, sales, orders, payments, and overall analyses of financials.
- Reading, understanding and analyzing financials Assist,
- support and coordinating with accounting and external audit companies
- Creating reports such as Income statement (P&L), cash flow, and balance sheets Periodic analyses of 1C program
- At least 2 years of work experience in finance Undergraduate (Bachelor) or Masters degree in finance Good working language of Azeri and English (Russian optional)
- Excellent writing & reading in English
- Proficiency in using in MS Excel Proficiency in using in 1C program
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details and focused Hard working and dynamic person
Work hours: 9:00-18:00, Monday-Friday 90:00-12:00 Saturday
Interested candidates must send a resume together with cover page to: firstname.lastname@example.org