Vacancy for Reporting Analyst in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 14.11.2016
- Obtaining data from various sources, understanding relevant differences between them, designing and structuring files for analysis, and developing relevant reports, communications and dashboards for diverse audiences (operations to senior management);
- To initiate action to discover new reporting opportunities, new ways to leverage existing data and report tools, or new analysis that will contribute to the success of the organization
- To conduct analysis to include requirements, activities and design
- To develop analysis and reporting capabilities
- To monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
- Education qualification should be graduation in computer science or information technology
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Knowledge on business process like Sales or inventory or financials any one
- Experience on any Report designing tool which includes dashboards to management and analytical reports to core users
- Exposure in working with higher management, who can suggest best practice reporting for CEO and Department heads
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and the ability to translate business requirements into high quality reports and information solutions.
- Interest in and aptitude to learn new reporting tools and formulas, operationalizing current processes and investing in professional development
- Theoretical knowledge on SAP Business intelligence or SAP Business objects would be an added advantage.