Vacancy for SPA Receptionist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.11.2016
“Baku Boulevard Hotel ” is looking for a SPA Supervisor
ABOUT “Baku Boulevard Hotel”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott's brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. It provides perfect accessibility to all major business and cultural sites of the city as well as the finest facilities that are designed to suit a wide variety of occasions and functions.
Baku Boulevard Hotel is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort and Intourist Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
- Oversee and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the department. Communicate and delegate tasks effectively to ensure achievement of objectives and operational standards.
- Undertake and execute treatment procedures, leading by example and ensuring up to date
- knowledge of area at all times.
- Gain an understanding of and pro-actively work towards the achievement of Departmental financial and operational targets. Controlling and planning expenditure and the maximization of sales, preparing department reports as required.
- Take ownership of and be responsible for ensuring all administration procedures regarding client care are carried out including booking procedures, client payments and consultation cards. Ensure the secure daily handling of money and cash transfers.
- Participate and be actively involved in promoting The Spa facilities, products and activities.
- Undertake such other duties as the General Manager / Director of Operations may from time to time reasonably require.
- To enforce all rules and regulations set by the company.
- To check the operation, to find weak areas and solutions to these problems/challenges.
- To control product and service quality.
- To follow trends and pricing levels within the city – region - country and advise the Director of Operations and Director of Sales
- Work closely alongside other Team Members to identify training & development needs and opportunities for self and team on an ongoing basis. Train and coach therapists as and when required.
- Establish an awareness and understanding of the impact of your role and self within other
- Departments and your accountabilities within these areas to support overall business objectives (e.g. knowledge of Hotel, rates etc.).
- To take necessary measurements to reduce guest complaints.
- To prepare all reports on time that related to the Spa that are or may be requested by the hotel management.
- To follow the Spa costs and take actions to ensure these are within the targets set by the hotel
- To ensure the Spa is compliant with Q&A audits.
- At least 3 years of experience in SPA management
- Knowledge of teambuilding, people management, organisation, coaching and negotiations
- Strong process and planning mindset
- Organized and focused on delivery to deadlines
- Structured and process driven approach to work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Proficient Azeri, Russian and English
- Good spreadsheet and written skills
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com until December 30, 2016
*** Please type “SPA Receptionist’’ in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.