Vacancy for Electrical Engineering in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 13.03.2017
"Fair Group Construction" LLC
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable universities,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant sector,
- Working knowledge of standard office programs (MS Office, CAD),
- Knowledge and experience on common structural analysis software programmes,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and to take responsibility on challenging projects,
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Able to work as an effective team member, result-oriented,
- No travel restrictions (national & international),
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations of the projects
- Preparing technical part of the bid documents
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget, on time and to be constructed according to required quality.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Engineering design and development.
- Providing engineering expertise for electrical and electronics system design and integration.
- Selection and qualification of electrical components (sensors, motors, heaters, contactors, generators, alternators, etc.).
- Maintain orderly project records. Know, document, and communicate project status as required through both verbal and written means.
- Plan and coordinate timely integration of corrective actions
- Project Manager (for small scale projects) and drive project execution.