Vacancy for Sales Director in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 13.03.2017
Position: Sales Director
Information about Company
“KARTAŞ LTD” MMC was established in 2003 in Azerbaijan and started production of construction materials under Mr. Fix brand. The importance given to manufacturing and product technology made our brand one of the most important manufacturer of construction chemicals of the country in a short time.
We are producing tile and ceramic adhesives,sealants,waterproofing materials,thermal insulation materials,repair mortars,ready plaster,concrete admixtures and etc. construction materials.
- To implement sales activities based on company policy and customer satisfaction according to the company purpose and targets;
- Play a role in oppointing of the company's sales activities, goals and sale’s policies;
- Prepare reports andconduct researches on issues like competitor companies' products groups,product features, sales,price analysis,campaigns,reference customers,the market share and etc;
- To organize sales channels business systems according to the company's strategy and policy, following the application process to implement inspection;
- Development of new products and conduct commercial or technical analysis of customer new product demandsand preparing reports;
- To renew or improve in order to perform dynamic targets,sales process structure, toincrease activities and productivity;
- To prepare and submit for approval to the General Director special sales terms and contracts;
- To control sales representatives’ daily work plan and program,visit reports, track sales reports,to arrange regularly meetings, give instructions about the current situation and upcoming works,to ensure them to work with highly motivation in the discipline according to the company rules;
- Analyze monthly sales plan and take measures to increase sales,negotiate for the expansion of relations with corporate customers;
- To determine sales targets on the basis of product, customer and sales expert;
- To control the amount of daily receipts fully paid to cashier,to meet with customers that making problems with payment and prepare related reports;
- Make various proposals for special advertising and sales campaigns;
- To determine and ensure the implementation of principles to be applied in customer relations management;
- To plan customer-oriented incentive systems,to getthe budget approval and apply it;
- To set up the customer risk management system, apply, manage and report tomanagement;
- To verification of sales results compliance to policies, procedures and budget, if there are deviation reasons to identify them,initiating corrective and preventive activities;
- To do customer segmentation,realizing high-value customers visit in certain periodsto manage affairs in order to increase sales volume;
- To visit sales spots on a regular basis and to solve the problems identified;
- Taking part in national and international exhibitions to prepare a plan for the promotion of the products.
- Minimum 5 years expierence in sales and management field
- High graduation;
- male workers
- precise and responsible at work;
- sociable and highly conversational skills;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems;
- Business and target-oriented, problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent knowledge of writing and speaking in Azeri and Russian (Preference will be given to those who know English)
- B category driving license.
The salary will be deterimned during the interview
For this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail and indicate in the subject line “sales director”.Only candidates who meet the requirements (if CV meets all requirements) will be contacted.