Vacancy for Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 16.03.2017
Established in 2012 for the purpose to improve securities market and financial instruments market in Azerbaijan, PSG Capital Investment Company is a licensed Broker - Dealer and Financial Advisor with license number 01. PSG Capital provides access to institutional, professional, private traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, Eurobonds, CFDs and funds worldwide. We also provide full range of investment services such as market making, brokerage, asset management in Azerbaijan markets.
Position: Marketing Manager/Graphic designer. Outsourcing is possible.
Marketing Manager/Graphic designer is responsible for concept, design, and production for a variety of corporate needs both internally and externally. Projects may include logo creation, digital and print ads, web graphics, event concepts and materials – as well as online event management, social media marketing etc. Marketing manager should identify and articulate a marketing strategy to elevate awareness, capture market share and increase firm revenue. The candidate must produce marketing materials for client and prospect presentations and corporate communication. This includes presentation books, standard monthly reports for external audiences, product strategy overview documents. The candidate will independently determine presentation formats required from sales channels and portfolio management teams to manage the creative services/production of marketing materials. In addition, the Marketing Manager will gather and verify data required in materials with portfolio teams as well as develop creative solutions that best reflect the client’s strategic objectives.
- Lead the design and development of communication and marketing materials used for client prospects or existing client presentations with the input from various portfolio management and sales.
- Gather and verify performance data from various sources or coordinate the collection of data with portfolio management teams to integrate current data, analysis, and information into client materials.
- Utilize Mac OS and/or PC computer systems and graphics software to produce printed and electronic marketing materials.
- Handle special projects such as advertisements and targeted promotional materials
- Participate in the annual review process with PSG’s Compliance team.
- 3-5 year of related work experience in a design and marketing projects
- Demonstrated high-level of proficiency in design and web applications
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and high attention to detail
- Proficient with graphics software: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office and DeltaGraph
- Strong writing skills in English and Azerbaijani (Russian is preferred)
- Experience in design and production of marketing materials
- Experience in marketing management
- Experience working in Investment Management/Brokerage industry and knowledge of Forex/Stock Exchange is preferred
- Base salary plus performance and result based bonus. Negotiable if outsourcing.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with " Marketing Manager/Graphic designer " subject.