Vacancy for Development Manager (Part-time) in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.09.2017
Eurasia Partnership Foundation, Azerbaijan is looking for a part-time Development Manager to join our team. The Development Manager supports EPF/CRRC management in researching, preparing and submitting proposals to potential donors. He/she also plays a key role in developing new potential areas of work - triangulating the country needs, donor priorities, and the position of the government.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Draft and edit persuasive and creative proposals for a range of donors, with only light oversight from management.
- Carry out research for potential new areas of activities.
- Attend meetings with potential donors and other stakeholders, representing EPF/CRRC.
- Assist the EPF Director and CRRC Program Manager in developing strategic vision for future areas of work.
- Be responsible for ad-hoc editing of publications for external stakeholders.
- Support EPF/CRRC’s growing intern community as appropriate.
- Be native English speaker.
- Be a creative thinker, ready to contribute innovative ideas and work on them independently.
- Have a strong sense of social justice and a good grasp of how data can be used to further the public good.
- Be digitally literate, and capable of working with a range of online tools, as well as collaborative editing/teamwork platforms, and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate advanced communicative skills and the ability to work as a team with a range of both regular staff and interns.
- Be able to research unfamiliar topics within a short time frame and learn quickly.
Ideally, you should also…
- Have some knowledge of Russian/Azerbaijani languages.
- Have some experience in fundraising, ideally in an NGO environment - including with drafting log frames and budget documents.
- Have some experience in dealing with EU calls for proposals.
Interested candidates must send their CV and a Cover Letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, specify the position title in the subject line.