Vacancy for Employee for Business Services Department in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 14.09.2017
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (http://www.ahk-baku.de/) is searching for an employee for its Business Services Department.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. The AHK Azerbaijan assists the German and Azerbaijani companies in their activities in Azerbaijan and in Germany and organizes multiple network events each year. To support our young and motivated German-Azerbaijani team we are looking for an employee for Business Services Department.
- Independently providing business services, such as address research, business partner search, and market analysis;
- Delivering business consultations to German and Azerbaijani firms;
- Conducting research, preparing market assessment reports and presentations;
- Actively promoting and selling business services, expanding the portfolio of business services;
- Participating in project and event management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, political sciences or international relations;
- Special interest in economics and politics;
- Excellent/ fluent German and Azerbaijani knowledge in spoken and written; good knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Being service and customer friendly;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to cope with stress, flexibility, punctuality, ability to work in team;
- Analytical competence, fast comprehension;
- Very good computing skills in MS Office;
- Ability to travel locally and internationally;
- Experience in sales is an advantage.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and CV) with the subject "Employee for Business Services Department" until 27.09.2017 at email@example.com.