Vacancy for Admin & logistics intern in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 16.08.2018
JEF Europe -Young European Federalists is recruiting a administration and logistics intern for the European Secretariat of the organisation in Brussels.
-- Read the call --
Admin and logistics tasks:
- logistic support to the organisation of international small and large-scale events
- support the administration of projects following guidelines of diverse grant givers and donors
- support the administrative work of the Secretary General
Working time of 38 hours per week. Work during weekends may occur whenever necessary with time off in lieu as compensation. The position requires travels in Europe several times during the year.
Type of contract and salary:
- Internship contract of 6 months (Convention d’immersion Professionnelle) - Possibility to prolong for 6 more months.
- Approx. 1.000€ netto per month
- Monthly ticket for public transport in Brussels + travel reimbursements when travelling for JEF Europe
Application procedure and agenda:
- Send your curriculum vitae together with a motivation letter to email@example.com by August, 26th 2018, 23:59 CET. Please use the subject line “Admin and logistics intern”
- Candidacies will be assessed on a running basis
- All applicants should have the right to live and work in Belgium.
Successful candidates will be invited for a face-to-face or skype interview between August 27th and 29th 2018.
The selected candidate would ideally start working on Wednesday, September 5th.
-- Read the call and apply by August 26th --