Vacancy for Project officer in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 16.08.2018
JEF Europe -Young European Federalists is recruiting a Project Officer to work in the European Secretariat of the organisation in Brussels.
-- Read the call --
Project management tasks:
- Coordination of large scale project and campaign
- Conceptualization and planning of projects (grants writing, content, budget, logistics)
- Responsibility over events implementation: organization of international meetings and educational events, financial administration of project
- Follow-up and reporting of the projects
- Prospect for new project funding opportunities
- Coordination, dialogue and cooperation with project partners
Working time of 38 hours per week. Work during weekends may occur whenever necessary with time off in lieu as compensation. The position requires travels in Europe several times during the year.
Type of contract and salary:
- Fixed term contract of 12 months under Belgian law - Possibility to prolong the contract.
- Approx. 1.450€ netto per month
- Monthly ticket for public transport in Brussels + travel reimbursements when travelling for JEF Europe
Application procedure and agenda: Send your curriculum vitae together with a motivation letter to email@example.com by August, 26th 2018, 23:59 CET. Please use the subject line “Project Officer”
Candidacies will be assessed on a running basis All applicants should have the right to live and work in Belgium.
Successful candidates will be invited for a face-to-face or skype interview between August 27th and 29th 2018. The selected candidate would ideally start working on Wednesday, September 5th.
-- Read the call and apply by August 26th --