Vacancy for Operational Risk Analyst in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.06.2018
International Bank of Azerbaijan is looking for Operational Risk Analyst in Baku, Azerbaijan.
We’d Like To See:
1+ years of relevant compliance, risk, or operational experience with a specific focus on financial services
- Updating Operational Risk Policy to ensure that the policy reflect best practice.
- Aggregating and analyzing risk events reported by the business units into the Basel 2 categories.
- Business process analysis, qualitative and quantitative asessment
- Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
- Tracking key risk indicators to identify lack of control and various deficiencies in the business units.
- Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and red key risk indicators reported monthly.
- Analyzing identified trends in the key risk indicators.
- Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and red key risks on the risk and control self-assessments/risk registers.
- Preparing reports to the Risk Committee, Executive Management Team.
- Considering and suggesting methods to improve risk analysis and reporting to the Risk Committee, Executive Management.
Please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org address indicating ‘Operational Risk Analyst’ the subject line of your email. Otherwise applications may be overlooked.