Vacancy for Italian-Azerbaijani Translator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.05.2018
EKVITA is looking for Italian-Azerbaijani translators/interpreters who will work for the ongoing short-term projects.
Starting date for the project is 28th of May.
• Bachelor degree from Translation or Linguistic faculty;
• Fluent in Italian and Azeri, advanced Russian and English is preferable;
• Follow various translation-quality standards;
• Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated;
• Being able to travel for the work to the regions;
• Minimum 1 year experience as an Italian translator.
• Correct synchronous translation of the speech;
• Knowledge of the basic agricultural terminology (cheese and jam production).
Salary will be determined only with successful candidate.
Accommodation during the travels will be covered by the company.
Interested persons may send their CV (resume) to email@example.com until 17th of May .
Only candidates who noted vacancy name in the subject line (Italian Translator) will be considered.