Trainee (Project Management Team) in SpainJobs 14.05.2018
Length: 1-4 months (aligning to the trainee's capacity)
This traineeship is ideal for students in european project management, international relations specialized in healthcare policies, medical and social sciencies and who want to enrich his/her CV with international job experience working in a multicultural environment in beautiful Barcelona.
Management and coordination the financial and scientific reports that must be submitted to the European Commission.
This includes actively participating in the teleconferences/meetings that we do with the partners to coordinate the work.
You would enter to work in the core coordination of the project and you will work in our offices located in the Tropical Medicine Unit, the Vall Hebron Hospital (one of the largest hospitals in Spain, Barcelona).
At the end of the internship, you would have a very clear idea of the implementation of a European project with a social base aimed at Health and Immigrants.
You would know the basis of the management of an international project from a global point of view.
Some specific tasks:
- Development of a project management tool.
- Monitoring of the scientific work of the partners.
- Review of activities and achievement of the objectives of the work packages.
- Consolidate scientific and financial reports.
- Review of the inputs of the different partners.
- Active communication with the entire consortium.
- Database management and update
- Website and social media content management
- Translation of scientific and communication material
Information about the project:
The main aim of MyHealth project is to improve the healthcare access of vulnerable immigrants and refugees (VMR) newly arrived to Europe, by developing and implementing models based on the knowhow of a European multidisciplinary network.
MyHealth Project will focus on women and unaccompanied minors newly arrived in Europe (less than five years). http://healthonthemove.net/
Requirement from applicant:
- At least intermediate level English (written and spoken) , basic conversational level Spanish
- Interest in healthcare and migration policies
You should be able to join us during the core working hours as follows: Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 5 pm; Friday: 9 am – 3 pm. Please let us know in your cover letter the starting and ending date of your traineeship period and how many hours could you dedicate per week to contribute to the project that we can organize better your stay at the office. Laptop will be provided at the working premises.
- This offer is for students or young graduates
- This is a unpaid internship.
How to apply?
Via Email addressed to:
Application must contain
- A short cover letter in Spanish or English specifying why you would like to work on European Projects in particular.
- A CV in Spanish or English.