Vacancy for Guest Relation Officer at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 15.05.2018
Position: Guest Relation Officer (non-managerial level) at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Responsible for meeting and assisting all our guests upon their arrivals, during their stay and departures from the hotel. Assists hotel guests efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- Meets and greet all guests upon arrival and bids farewell upon departure.
- Escorts VIP guests to their allocated room and explain the facilities and room features.
- Maintains regular contacts with the guests.
- Obtains guest feedback on their stay in the hotel. If complaints, takes immediate actions to remedy solutions.
- Records daily activities and complaints in the guest relations logbook and informs the respective department heads for immediate actions.
- Works closely with the Food and Beverages and Housekeeping teams.
- Be familiar with the hotel procedures and policy concerning reservations, room’s assignments, room charges and credit facilities
- Conduct weekly checks on service and standards.
- Ensures that all the facilities are available to the guests.
- Ensures that, whenever possible, guests receive personal recognition.
- Inspects VIP room status and amenities in good order prior to guests’ arrival.
- Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby to greet and assist incoming guests.
- Give courtesy calls daily.
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and aware of banquet events, hotel facilities, F&B outlets, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
- Assists and coordinates with Front Office reception to ensure consistent service.
- Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly.
- Prepares and coordinates the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 years minimum related experience working within the hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian, any additional language is preferable.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Organizational skills required.
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 30th, 2018.
Please indicate the name of the position “Guest Relation Officer” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process