Vacancy for Payroll Administrator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 17.05.2018
• Maintain electronic timekeeping system
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
• Assist in coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports)
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims, track and deduct all garnishments, advances and other special payroll deductions
• Preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over 600 employees (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave and terminations)
• Order of salary cards, collection/distribution and cancellation
• Ensure accuracy of received sick-leaves, vacation requests and posting to payroll database
• Issue annual salary reference letters upon request
• Preparation of payroll reports
• Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred
• Two plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll
• Must have experience with using weighted average calculations for employees with multiple pay rates
• Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel and 1C
• Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated payroll accounting system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent Azerbaijani and English language skills
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications – May 25, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.