Vacancy for Supervisor at Caucasus International UniversityJobs 05.11.2018
Caucasus International University is pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of supervisor at the following Educational Programs where language of instruction is English:
- Undergraduate Educational Program in Business Administration offered in English;
- Undergraduate Educational Program in Tourism offered in English;
- Undergraduate Educational Program in Viticulture-Winemaking offered in English;
- Undergraduate Educational Program in Diplomacy and International Relations offered in English;
- Undergraduate Educational Program in Computing offered in English.
- PhD or Master’s degree in a relevant field;
P.S. A person holding Master’s Academic Degree is entitled to occupy the position of the undergraduate program supervisor only if s/he has Master’s degree obtained abroad and at least 5 years of practical experience.
- Fluent in English;
- A person who has obtained Master’s degree abroad and has practical experience in the field during three years can occupy the position of a program supervisor.
- Knowledge of legislative regulations concerning the structure, curriculum, syllabus and programs of higher educational programs;
- Innovative and creative vision in program development;
- Good management skills;
- Ability to establish business and appropriate relations with students and personnel;
- Effective communication skills and a good team player.
Under equal conditions, priority will be given to a person who has obtained academic degree abroad or who has work experience at a foreign university.
Number of working hours: 40;
Probation period: 1 academic year;
First stage: shortlisting applicants
Second stage: interview
Third stage: presenting program conception
Finalizing interviews till December 7, 2018.
December 10-15 – submitting program concept.
December 15-25 public presentation and online presentation for foreign citizens.
Competition presentations must be submitted till December 1, 208.
If interested, please send your resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the title of the vacancy in the subject line.
We would like to thank you in advance for expressing interest towards the vacancy.