Vacancy for Cybersecurity Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.08.2019
Cybersecurity Specialist is responsible for the security infrastructure, security events analysis and security incident response. The infrastructure scope of responsibilities includes maintenance and system performance of the respective security tools.
• Develop and maintain appropriate security systems, ensuring all components perform as expected:
- Maintain security systems revisions, applicable content, security patches, hardening and documentation
- Be responsible for new security systems release, policy and integration testing.
- Deploy content (policies, signatures, or rules) for the security infrastructure
• Perform audit logging (includes review and retention) of users, applications, networks, systems
• Coordinate and support event collection, log management and event management
• Detect, triage, analyze, respond to, and recover from suspicious events and security incidents.
• Handling escalations from Cybersecurity Monitoring specialists or Cybersecurity Junior Specialist
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of designs and configurations of current security systems
• Understand current network architecture and data flows through the network
• Cooperate with operations teams and other stakeholders during incident handling process
• Provide reports on regular basis and upon request
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree of Informational technology, mathematics or other relevant field.
• Work experience:
- 3-5 years System Administrator experience and/or
- 1-2 years Cyber Security experience (preferable)
• License / Certificate (Preferable): CCNA, RHCSA, MCP, MCITP, CCNA Security, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
• Foreign Language: English (intermediate), Russian (intermediate)
• Computer Skills:
- Good understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antimalware and IDPS concepts
- Log analysis skills
- Good desktop OS and server OS knowledge
- Good knowledge of networking (i.e. TCP/IP, routing, switching)
- Awareness and understanding of security threats and vulnerabilities
- Enterprise environment concepts such as Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, VPN and DHCP
• Product Knowledge: N/A
• Market knowledge: N/A
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven to be detail oriented and be able to use many various resources
- Must be able to multi-task and work with different tools
Interested Candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Cybersecurity Specialist” in the subject line of your message. Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.