Vacancy for Phone Operator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 23.08.2019
Department: Front Office
Position: Phone Operator
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
- Answer incoming calls and direct call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard.
- Receive guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Log all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Provide information about hotel services to guests.
- Know what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Monitor automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment when engineering and maintenance department is closed.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Train or assist with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Setup conference call in different locations and time zones.
- Provide relay service for hearing-impaired guests.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks at all times.
- Must be proficient with computers, MS Excel, Word, Opera PMS programs.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English language is an advantage.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Phone Operator” to email@example.com until September 15, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.