Vacancy for Account Manager | Client Service Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 15.12.2019
Vizeum Azerbaijan is looking for an Account Manager or Client Service Manager to join its professional team.
The role is to manage and plan all work through of the account & creative teams ensuring all projects are resourced correctly. He/She will be reporting to the Head of Project while working closely with project stakeholders for monitoring their project schedule and supporting the Media and Creative teams on day to day tasks.
• Work with Creative Leads to ensure that all projects are staffed according to budget and client needs
• Collaborate with Creative Leads to ensure project deadlines are upon requirements
• Participate in status meetings and managing the daily schedule
• Reassign available resources when and where necessary
• Monitor project portfolio, assign tasks and align with project stakeholders
• Proactively identify scheduling conflicts and set priorities
• Maintain strong working relationships with team members towards project execution
• Co-ordinate Project/Portfolio Office meetings, following up actions to ensure they are closed and reported
An Account Manager should:
• be creative and able to think around problems
• be a rigorous and logical thinker
• have strong presentation skills
• have good business skills
• have good written and spoken communication skills (English, Russian, Azerbaijani)
• be able to work well as part of a team, with a range of people
• have computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
• be able to work to deadlines
• have a smart appearance and professional manner
• be persuasive and diplomatic
• be skilled at analizing and making use of research
• have good negotiating skills.
Individuals with no work experience in related field are welcomed too.
If you think that you are suitable for this job please send us your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Account Manager”.