Vacancy for QA Test Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 25.12.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking QA Test Engineer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
QA Test Engineer will test and validate the quality of the software output through automated test scripts, and ensure code quality. They own the test and quality assurance processes towards external stakeholders where applicable (e.g. for Main Releases).
Key Result Areas
- Write and automate QA test cases
- Drive the squad’s test strategy and efforts, e.g. taking initiative to automate where possible and coaching squad members
- Perform automated acceptance test of user stories on a day-to-day basis
- Perform E2E automated tests in relation to larger releases with external stakeholders
- Own the process during test periods where functionality is tested across several squads and departments
- Be an active participant in sprint grooming and planning, to ensure that acceptance criteria are testable and sufficient
- Sit with designers, SMEs and Product Owner while user stories are developed, bringing input and helping with the testing angle
- Operate in an agile/scrum environment, meeting sprint commitments and contributing to the agile process
- Maintain traceability of testing activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance field and/or as a Software Developer
- Strong experience working with testing frameworks and tools (e.g., Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Appium, Espresso, postman, Rest Assured, Serenity etc.)
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and best practices including build and source control automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitHub)
- Knowledge of test automation, TDD, BDD, functional testing, SIT, regression testing, performance testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- Several years of experience within software development and knowledge of an Agile software development process
- Good understanding of auto-scaling software solutions and monitoring tools (Splunk)
- Good understanding of the E2E system landscape
- Experience with Web Service testing
- Knowledgeable of banking processes and customer needs
- Experience within a DevOps culture and tools is a plus
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until January 17, 2020, Please indicate the name of the position (QA Test Engineer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.