Faculty Positions at French-Azerbaijan University (UFAZ)Jobs 26.12.2019
UFAZ was initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan. Since September 2016, directed by the University of Strasbourg and by the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, in close partnership with the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, UFAZ undertakes the delocalization of 4 specialties at bachelor level in the fields of science and engineering. Students are delivered a French and an Azerbaijani diploma.
- Chemistry Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Math Teacher
- A Master’s degree as a minimum level of education with a high average grade and/or with distinctions in /chemistry or mathematics / computer science
- Excellent level in English: applicants must be able to teach in English in their topic (chemistry, computer science, math and etc.)
- Applicants must have at least two years teaching experience at bachelor level
- Additional assets in the CV:
- education experience abroad (full curriculum, mobility, or training)
- familiarity with textbooks written in English
- knowledge of modern educational methods (information and communication technologies for education)
- knowledge of French language
- postdoc abroad
Chemistry teacher requirements:
- Specialized in Organic/ inorganic chemistry or Analytical chemistry.
Computer science teacher requirements:
- Programming skills (any two or more programming languages listed below)
- Linux Operational System (any distribution)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Computer Networks knowledge
Please send your CV with the title “Chemistry Teacher”, “Computer Science Teacher”, “Math Teacher” and motivational letter to email@example.com until January 10, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.