Vacancy for English Language Instructor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.02.2019
ROOF Academic Training is happy to announce the vacancy for English Language Instructor.
About ROOF Academic Training:
ROOF Academic Training is an education company specializing in preparation for languages and international certificates. We help individuals and companies create the value they’re looking for by delivering quality in General English, IELTS, SAT, Corporate English, “Study Abroad”, French, GRE&GMAT, and TESOL + TKT services. We are a regular member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan (AmCham). We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization and have developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS).
Tasks that you promote as key responsibilities:
- To teach General English, IELTS and SAT according to your potential as scheduled in the time allotted;
- To guide students with mentoring skills to achieve their highest scores on exams;
- To provide instruction for assigned courses including in-class activities, participation, evaluation;
- To perform other related duties as assigned.
To qualify for the role you must have the following credentials:
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English or related fields;
2. Experience: A minimum of one-year professional experience or relevant internships in the field.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
- be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to passionately deliver lessons;
- demonstrate teaching skills and effectively teach learners with a schedule and in the time allotted;
- interact professionally (verbally and in written form) and adequately with students and co-workers.
What working at ROOF Academic Training can offer:
- Full-time or part-time jobs according to your preference;
- Personal and professional development programs, such as IELTS, Tesol +TKT certificates;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- A highly motivated team of education professionals.
How to apply:
Please submit your current CV or Resume and One-paragraph Essay to answer “How would you describe the role of your first English teacher in your life?" question by indicating the announced position “English Language Instructor” in the subject line to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is February 28, 2019.