Vacancy for Food and Beverage Manager at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 10.07.2019
Position: Food and Beverage Manager
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
- Monitor effectiveness of workflow & sequence of service during service periods and provides hands on support as and when required.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Intourist procedures for Complaint handling are followed
- Assist in ensuring that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives detailed in the F&B Departmental Performance Plan.
- Performs various incidental duties to increase guest’s enjoyment and facilitate a smooth overall operation of the dining room.
- Presents a warm and personable appearance at all times.
- To take measures to include rarely transacted F&B stocks and sale materials into circulation, to lead and train the employees, if necessary, to make changes in the menu, to coordinate the kitchen head and cost controller in order to keep costs within the standards.
- Monitor manning and competence level of selected colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department to meet the needs of the organization and customer.
- Provide constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
- Provides guests with a friendly, competent and top quality service.
- To assist the professional development of the employees within his/her management area.
- Be honest and reliable.
- To perform menu pricing study through realizing competition shopping to the similar rival hotels and restaurants in parallel to cost increases and menu change budget periods based on information obtained from the Cost Controller division; to suggest the determined proposal prices in the price determination meeting; to give the necessary instructions to exercise the relevant prices following the approval of General Management, to submit any layout change suggestions in relation to menu prints to the GM, to order the sufficient amount following the related consent and to ensure the usage of new menus in the facility in parallel to the timing of price increase.
- Co-ordinates and co-operates with all the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- Resets Restaurant and back area as per restaurant standards.
- Performs other assigned duties
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position “Food and Beverage Manager” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.