Vacancy for Project Coordinator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 03.06.2019
With its experienced and competent staff, “PMD Projects” LLC carries out the design and construction of residential buildings, hotels, agricultural facilities, as well as repair and restoration of various business units located in various regions of Azerbaijan.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator.
- Collaborate with project managers to design construction projects and organize construction works;
- Organizing and coordinating technical control over all construction processes from start to finish of the Project;
- Organization of works with contractors;
- Implement quality control programs;
- Organization of testing works at the laboratories;
- Preparation of project assignments;
- Organization, examination and receipt of bidding documents;
- Arrangement of all project documentation, including projects drafts and drawings, material specifications, working methodologies, work scopes, price tables and others;
- Participation and control over the preparation of specific contract terms;
- Development and maintenance of complex network scheduling;
- Performing other similar tasks assigned by the management.
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering;
- Work experience: At least 5 years experiences in the field of civil construction;
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD and MS Office programs;
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, English – intermediate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.