Vacancy for Office Administrator at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 13.06.2019
POSITION: Office Administrator at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Intourist Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort and Boulevard Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
About the Role:
Provides personal administrative support to the main office. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Takes and relays accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible dealings with Government, VIP’s, CEO’s, etc.
- Supports Executive Office team in delivering presentations, financials, strategic plans.
- Takes minutes for all meetings and follow-ups with action planning and delivery.
- Liaises with the relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Assists the any sales related request or demand was reached by phone or to inform the related colleague.
- Provides to prepare and send the company agreements, price proposals.
- Follows up and organizes all materials (leaflet, flyer, card, promotion, etc) related to Hotel’ marketing and promotion.
- Media relations, research and promotional work.
- Maintains a comprehensive filing system.
- Arranges local transportation when necessary.
- Responds to and/or resolves any comments from guests.
- Prepares and dispatches reports, projects, guest feedback, etc as required.
- Co-ordinates any travel, lodging and meeting arrangements for the Owners or ABSHERON Hotel Group visitors.
- Guest Voice management.
- Monthly financial reporting coordination from departments, draft monthly report and completing reports by 6th working day after month end.
- Supports on new projects relating to all functions which can include but is not exclusive to; procurement, pre-opening budgets, manning guides, design and administration planning.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship management skills
- Marketing support
- Social media coordination and informative support
- Strong organization and administrational skills
- Very good knowledge of Azeri, English and Russian languages
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Bachelor Degree Diploma required
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.