Vacancy for Head of Organization & Talent Development in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.05.2019
“Head of Organization & Talent Development will:
- Lead a team of OD and Talent practitioners
- Articulate SOCAR-AQS Talent strategy
- Design and implement Talent Development, Succession Planning and all Organizational Development processes and interventions
- Design and roll out a robust annual performance management process, implement Talent management rhythms, develop and roll out Talent and OD tools and methodologies to be deployed by People Leaders and Human Capital practitioners.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree in a relevant field of study and HR functional accreditation (e.g. CIPD, Reward Qualification, etc.) MBA advantageous but not mandatory
- Proven track record of prior team leadership and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Language skills:
- Azeri (fluent);
- English (Advanced);
- Software skills: MS Office
Send you CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.