Vacancy for Project Manager for CRM in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 01.11.2019
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is actively looking for candidates that will fulfill the role of Project manager for CRM. This is a rare opportunity to become a key member of management and lead the creation of a new division. We invite experienced candidates who seek personal and professional development in the field of team management, conduct analysis of the client base and increase sales to apply for this position.
- Managing strategic and operational projects in retail CRM division;
- Planning activities to increase loyalty and reduce the outflow of customers of the Bank;
- Development of CRM strategies, policies and standards for customer relationship management and customer analytics, implementation of best practices;
- Management of a CRM system development: participation in the formation of business requirements, implementation of monitoring;
- Ensuring the formation of target customer segments, customer behavior analytics, development of strategies, planning and conducting CRM campaigns;
- Evaluation of campaign performance;
- Participation in the optimization of business processes for the implementation of CRM campaigns;
- Creation of a long-term development plan for CRM.
What will you gain by joining the team:
- Competent salary;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Close support of the Bank in training and development;
- Sustainable career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate for us:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in project management in complex environments, ideally in banking/telecom;
- Ideally has experience in the CRM-oriented projects;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages;
- Experience of managing a team of 3 or more employees and driving to business impact results;
- Ideally has experience (as a user or manager) in using the systems and tools necessary for working with CRM marketing, including CRM systems (Salesforce / SalesLogic / Siebel or others), Marketing automation (Watson / SAS Marketing Automation or another), BI reporting (Qlikview / PowerBi or others), Web analytics (Google Analytics / Yandex Metrics), omnichannel campaign management systems (sms / messengers / emails / outbound call center / inbound call center), big data analytics (MySQL / SQL / R / Python / SAS or other).
If you are the ideal candidate that we are looking for, send your CV’s to email@example.com by November 15, 2019 (please indicate the name of position as " Project manager for CRM " in the subject line)