Vacancy for Research Associate in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 09.11.2019
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
Caspian Center for Energy and Environment (CCEE), ADA University
Caspian Center for Energy and Environment (CCEE) of the ADA University is a core institution providing policy relevant and academic research, teaching and training, as well as variety of outreach activities in the sphere of energy and the environment in the wider Caspian region.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) is required; A degree related to Public Policy, International Affairs, Economics, Environmental/Energy Policy or a related field would be desirable
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of energy (particularly renewable energy) and/or environmental policy
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English; fluency in Russian is an asset
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of statistical software packages (particularly Stata and/or R) is an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills; attention to details, and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Compiling data for the production of weekly energy and environment newsletters
- Producing monthly policy briefs related to energy/environment
- Assisting in the organization of seminars, conferences and other events
- Managing the website posts and social media
- Executing other daily tasks as required by supervisor
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is November 26, 2019.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az